Going Off The Grid
Are You Ready for a Simpler, More Peaceful Life?
Is your life too noisy? Too complicated? Are you stressed out, overworked, and longing for a deeper, daily connection with nature? If so, get ready to curl up with this info-packed tell-all guide on how to escape “The Grid” and create your own self-sustaining, personal paradise.
Since 2010, author, ex-military intelligence officer, and fitness expert Gary Collins has helped thousands of self-reliant adventure-seekers escape the “Cult of Clutter” and create a life most people only get to dream about.
Going Off The Grid unpacks a step-by-step series of eye-popping insights on what it really takes to live off-the-grid while still enjoying the creature comforts of modern living.
In this book, you’ll discover:
- How to downsize your current living conditions and prepare for peaceful, clutter-free living in your own private paradise.
- How to save tens of thousands of dollars (or more) in your search for the perfect off-grid property.
- How to leap over the landmines of hiring and managing general contractors while building your off-grid home.
- How to stay connected to the “real world,” without blowing thousands on clunky “fix it yourself or pay a fortune hiring someone” tech gadgets.
- Learn from Gary’s experience as you enjoy entertaining, informative, and wildly humorous stories of his off-grid adventures.
All Sales Final